Your privacy is important to us and we take it very seriously. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online and software information practices and in which way your information is collected and used.
Collect of Information
We want to be very clear in stating that we do not collect, read or do anything with your private information. In order to use SmithMoji Keyboard as an iOS8 3rd party keyboard you need to authorize “full access”. We understand users have some concerns with this because it means we could be reading anything you type. That is not the case. Under no circumstances do we read, view or collect your conversations, text messages or anything typed on your keyboard (credit card info, addresses and other sensitive information). Apple requires us to “allow full access” to the keyboard in order to access the copy/paste function.
The only thing we track is how many times SmithMoji Keyboard is opened and which stickers you downloaded or purchased. This is all done anonymously to ensure users privacy. We get it- we use 3rd party keyboards as well and understand the concern here, which is why we are writing this to help alleviate any concerns. We are real people who use apps just like you and understand the importance of privacy. The only reason we collect info on how many times the app is opened or what stickers you use is so we can help bring you more updates and better content.
Use of Information
We may use your information to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services, including to provide additional features
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and rewards, and events offered by Smithmoji and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
• Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
• You may opt out permanently from notifications at anytime
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or unique ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.